Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Our Christmas and New Years

I know everyone just loves to see pics, but I'm lame and never take any! So this post is going to be pretty boring...sorry!

For Christmas we went to Heber City and stayed in a cabin in the woods. It was a lot of fun. Blake was especially excited to go for the snowmobiling. It didn't snow at all but he still had a lot of fun. It was fun being with my family. I haven't spent Christmas with them like this in a long time. For Christmas, Blake and I got a nice video camera. Exactly what I asked for! Blake got a few shirts and a pair of pants. I also got a Tim McGraw CD and the movie "Fools Gold" from Santa. It was a pretty good Christmas and it is hard to think that this is the last Christmas that we will spend together without a baby! Two more months! I can't believe it!

For New Years Eve we spent it at the Tuckett's house. We ate and played lots of games. If you remember my post from last year, with all the funny pictures, that was pretty much how it was again this year. Man, people get weird when it's late at night! I was mostly ornery because I am not a night person...I'm not really a morning person either...but I was so tired last night! But we had fun bringing in the new year! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year celebration! We sure did!

No comments: