Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Job

In a few posts back I mentioned that I had finally finished school. I have still been working at Install Pro a few days a week. I have just been doing hair out of my home and trying to save the money to get all of my salon supplies. Well, last Monday a girl from my school that I graduated with called me and asked me if I was looking for a job. I explained that I wasn't really looking for one exclusively but I just wanted to work maybe one or 2 days during the week. She said that the salon that she is working in just opened up and she has been super busy and the owner was looking for a dependable and hardworking stylist to work only a few days a week. So I called her that same day and talked a bit about when I would be working. I had an interview with her that afternoon and by Friday she said that I had the job. I will be working at 56 West Boutique and Salon. It is located in Spanish Fork, in a pretty good location. I will be working on Friday and Saturdays from 10 am to 6 pm. I am excited to start this new career and be able to actually make money for what I love to do! Here is the website if you want to take a look. www.56westsalon.com

No comments: