Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby room

Here I am at 37 weeks! I have been feeling a lot of pressure and pain in my lower back and my hips feel like they are going to fall off! No one has asked me if I am having twins or anything like that but I do feel like I am huge! I don't think my belly can get any bigger! I went to the doctor last week and he said that I wasn't dilated or effaced at all. He just said that my cervix was just a little "squishy". My mom thinks that I have "dropped", I have felt a lot of pressure down there so who knows. My doctor says that she is head down but really nothing else... hopefully this week I will have some kind of progress that says I will go into labor soon. I had my baby shower a couple of weeks ago and so I will have to get those pictures up soon. Everything is done and so I finally feel like I can have this baby now and everything will be fine. I'll keep you all updated on my progress!


The babies room is finally finished! I'm so glad that it is done. I feel like if she decides to come now I am ready. The walls are a little bare and so we might get some more wall hangings to tone the yellow down a bit.




These curtains really help with the lighting in the room. During the day the room is really bright. My mom made them and I think they turned out really good!




Our dresser with blocks that my friend Suzi made that say "Ava". They are so cute!


A few wall hangings that are right above the stairs.

1 comment:

John and Bethany said...

It looks so cute. All ready for your beautiful baby. Good luck with these last few weeks. You can do it!