Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A lot has happened...

A lot has happened in the last month. I had a birthday last week and Blake got me flowers and wrote me a love letter. Then he took me out to Chilis and then we went to see The Proposal. I got ear rings from my mom and a gift card to the mall from my mother and father-in-law. It was a pretty good birthday.

My sister and her family are visiting from Connecticut for 2 1/2 weeks. It has been fun seeing them. We don't get to see them very often.

And the best news of all... I'm pregnant!!!!! Yep! It's true! I am 12 weeks and I am due Feb. 22 2010. We are super excited for this new adventure!

5 comments:

Sami Dara said...

CONGRATS!!!! We are so excited for you!

Laura and Tyrone said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Good luck with that. It's good that you'll be pregnant during the winter, because even though you're still hot all the time, it's not quite as bad as the roasting you get in the summer. :)

Didi & Jason said...

Yay...you are prego and announcing to the world. I hope that you have an easy pregnancy. See you this weekend!

N.B. said...

About time you told. I am excited for you Brit.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, that is so exciting good luck and keep me posted. I have a week left I will post pictures as soon as she is here.